Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gymnastics, and swimming, and snakes! Oh, my!

Jacob is one busy boy. The two of us are having a great summer. It is going by too quickly and I've loved spending time with Jacob and seeing how much he's growing and learning. I was telling Josh this is probably the best summer yet. We go out on little adventures daily and he's loving his new preschool. The school went bowling the other day. I wish I had a few photos from that one. Jacob said he had fun and now LOVES the school bus.  I'm trying to still do some fun academics as well. We do a couple of letters a week. He has to find the "letter of the day" out of a pile of cards, color it, and then we go on a scavenger hunt inside, and outside, for things that begin with the day's letter. He's doing well.
Letter "B"

Letter "H"


It is hard to believe the little man is going to be four. We can't recall what we did with all our time before. A few photos to share.

Stretching in gymnastics. He LOVES gymnastics.

He's starting to enjoy the water more.


 We came across this little guy on our morning jog/stroller ride. Blah!

Cool dude. Just got a haircut.