Josh had to work today, so Jake and I had a day to ourselves. We started out at Dunkin Donuts and then came home for a day of rest and relaxation...or so I thought. I decided it would be fun to get out the paint set GUS and Aunt Sally gave Jake for Christmas. Finger painting soon became body painting. Needless to say, we went straight to the bath after. As a friend said to me today, "I'm sure Picasso's mother cleaned up many similar messes."
 |
| Step One: Get a little paint |
 |
| Step Two: Add a little more paint |
 |
| Step Three: Paint your arms |
 |
| Step Four: Add as many colors as possible and make as big of a mess as you can before Mommy catches you. |
 |
Josh says, "Jake, one of those looks like peanut butter and Jelly."
Jake responds, "Daddy, don't eat it." |