The house is coming along. The basement should hopefully be finished in the next couple of weeks. Today I had the pleasure of buying a shower. Never thought that would excite me, but it did. Now we need to pick out paint colors and get the carpet ordered. Who knew carpet was so expensive??!!! I might need to start standing on the side of the 465 off ramp with a sign for monetary donations for my house.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
The Big T-W-O
It's hard to believe Jacob is two. The time has flown by and he has grown so much in the last few months. He's been my little buddy this summer and I have enjoyed our time together. For his birthday we started off with McDonald's. He loves their fruit n' yogurt parfaits and hashbrowns. I debated taking him to day care, but they threw a party for him and he got to sit on a helicopter. Better than anything I could have had for him in our front yard. The family came over last weekend and we all had a nice time together. We celebrated Jacob, Katie, and Carol's birthdays. Needless to say we all ate way too much.
The house is coming along. The basement should hopefully be finished in the next couple of weeks. Today I had the pleasure of buying a shower. Never thought that would excite me, but it did. Now we need to pick out paint colors and get the carpet ordered. Who knew carpet was so expensive??!!! I might need to start standing on the side of the 465 off ramp with a sign for monetary donations for my house.
With Miss Shelley, his teacher. We all LOVE her. She sends newsletters home and does a ton of neat projects. A woman after my own heart.
The house is coming along. The basement should hopefully be finished in the next couple of weeks. Today I had the pleasure of buying a shower. Never thought that would excite me, but it did. Now we need to pick out paint colors and get the carpet ordered. Who knew carpet was so expensive??!!! I might need to start standing on the side of the 465 off ramp with a sign for monetary donations for my house.



